Skip to main content

By His Wounds



Jesus suffered. Jesus died. He did it all for me.

Why? So that my sins could be forgiven and I could be made whole, clean, & right and enter into relationship with God the Father. This relationship has forever closed the gaping hole in my heart of wanting more. He is all I need.

Jesus rose again. He defeated death. Death does not have a hold on me because my old self is gone and I have risen with Him into a new life filled with hope and purpose.

Jesus ascended into heaven. He sent God the Holy Spirit to guide me, comfort me, and counsel me. I’m not alone because God almighty loves me, cares for me, and is with me.

Jesus will return again! He’s coming soon. I choose to live my life in a way that pleases Him. I choose to live as though He may return today! And when He comes, I’m going with Him! I have uncompromising hope for the future because I know that Jesus has prepared a place for me and I will be with Him forever.

Friends, He did this all for you too.
Do you experience that gaping hole in your heart of needing something more? God will forever satisfy. Will you believe? 



Comments