“Do you see a person wise in their own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for them.”
Proverbs 26:12
If there’s one thing this past year has taught me, it’s that I don’t know everything; there is so much to learn.
What is God teaching you through the challenges of this year?
May God bless you today!
Proverbs 26:12
If there’s one thing this past year has taught me, it’s that I don’t know everything; there is so much to learn.
One ‘theme of learning’ over the past decade for me has been the realization that I can put my trust in God only
Of course I trust people, but only within what is possible for people to be trusted. Are our motives ever completely pure (Proverbs 16:2)? Well God’s are, and I can put my trust in Him. The more I surrender to His authority, to His will, to Him, and the more I commit what I plan and do into His hands, the better and more trustworthy version of myself will be available to those around me.What is God teaching you through the challenges of this year?
May God bless you today!

Comments
Post a Comment