Skip to main content

Encouragement



January 2009, Stanley Park


“Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭9:27-28

Throughout my career when I have anticipated a very difficult day ahead at work, I have often planned something special for that evening with Sarah and the kids. It has helped me to keep things in perspective throughout the day as I am often reminded of the time ahead with my beloved.

Friends, as you go through the figurative day that you find yourself in, remember that our Beloved, the One we await, is coming back for us. We can face the challenges of this day because of the promise, and He is faithful.

The day you are facing may be difficult, but remember that our Jesus is coming to bring salvation to those who are waiting for Him.

Vijay



Comments

  1. Amen!!! For those who wait who are waiting for Him! Come Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment