
Dear MEI Community,
I have two words for you regarding the past school year: Thank you! We have reached this point of the pandemic-year by working together. To God be the glory! There is now strong evidence for a metaphorical light at the end of the tunnel.
I can confirm that schools have received some direction for the fall start up of the 2021/2022 school year. Although we don’t have all the specifics, we have been told to plan for a near-normal return to school in September. For all B.C. schools, learning groups or cohorts will no longer be required and if the current positive trends continue through the summer, “it is anticipated that the restrictions on gatherings, extracurricular activities and sports will no longer be required” (The Honourable Jennifer Whiteside, Minister of Education).
We expect further and more detailed directions from the government in August and I will follow up with another update for the MEI community at that time.
I wish for you all a wonderful summer. May God bless and protect you and your family during the coming summer season.
Vijay Manuel
Head of MEI Schools
Follow on Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
I wish for you all a wonderful summer. May God bless and protect you and your family during the coming summer season.
Vijay Manuel
Head of MEI Schools
Follow on Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Comments
Post a Comment